Extra Stuff

Click here to view my profile on mormon.org.

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Starting A New Chapter

Hello family and friends!

It's a little crazy to think that I'm leaving to the MTC this Wednesday! It's been a roller coaster to get to this point, but the over-all feeling I have is joy. I am so happy to go be an instrument in the hands of the Lord to serve the people in Costa Rica with all my heart. This is a new chapter in my life that I couldn't be more happy for. It's a big change, but I know I won't be alone. I want to thank you all for being so amazingly supportive and loving to me. With the people I have in my life, I am the luckiest person on Earth.

If you would like to email or write me while I'm running around in the colorful, exotic, beautiful country of Costa Rica, my email and mailing addresses are below. I would love it!!!

Email: erika.hubler@myldsmail.net

Letters: 

In the MTC (Until August 18th)-

Sister Erika Grace Hubler
AUG19  CRA-SJO
2023 N 900 E Unit 808
Provo UT 84602

Mission Address-

Sister Erika Grace Hubler
Costa Rica San Jose Mission
Apartado Postal 249-2010
San Jose, Costa Rica



No comments:

Post a Comment