Extra Stuff

Click here to view my profile on mormon.org.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

"Todo Twannis. (Everything is cool)"



Hi!!,

I am so happy that you liked my presents!!! I had so much fun picking out things for everyone! It took me long enough to send it, but I am so glad you enjoyed it. I love those little coin purses! I have one too, its fun. And the backscratcher I just had to give. I saw it and I was like...DAD. And the musical instruments! I love you all so much. Hope you liked the novel I wrote because you all know that I always have to talk about my feelings for 11 pages...can't write just one page. EVER.

Also the news you told me was the best!!!! The Lord is amazing. I am so happy. :))) 

Well lots to say! First and foremost, I adore my companion. We are twins in so many ways. Except she is the mexican version. HAHA. She loves singing, she is a ballerina and studying dance, she knows how to play the uke, she has crazy curly hair, she loves laughing, eating chocolate, and a ton of other random stuff.
What I really love about her is that she works really hard. This week we set some goals that we wanted to accomplish and we cranked it out! I really love teaching with her and she is teaching me a ton of things just by her example. I have never been happier than I am with her right now. So that rocks.

This week we saw a lot of miracles. One night we didn't have people to teach and so we decided to say a little prayer together in the street. We prayed that we would be able to find a family. I am not kidding, two seconds after the prayer the next house, we met a complete family and they let us in and we were able to talk to them about the blessings that the gospel brings to the family. My testimony is strengthened everyday by the prayers answered. 

This week we also had a ton of stress. Every time someone is preparing for baptism, Satan works super, super hard and, oh if I could explain the pressure! J is amazing. He has a testimony super strong and is already paying his tithing, fasting, reading the Book of Mormon daily, and doing so many good things. But this sunday he said, "Hermanas, I'm not coming back. This is my last Sunday. I'm sorry but I cant do this anymore."

And we were in shock and freaking out inside. So we told him to go to the priesthood meeting and after we would talk. Hermana A and I prayed our hearts out that he would be able to overcome these problems. After the meeting, he said, "Im staying. I dont know how this is all going to work out, but Im staying." So after, we were able to talk with another hermano and we could all feel peace. We are still not sure how this is all going to work out, but the Lord always, always has a way. I have complete trust. But miracles happen.

Today we had a multizone conference. President Wilkinson is sick and in the hospital so we have another president visiting. I learned sooooooo much. I filled billions of pages of notes. There are so many things to improve. He cut off my head a little bit (thats a saying here in costa rica. If someone calls you to repentance strongly we say el corto mi jupa)  but that makes us humble and ready to improve. I always feel so fired up after. So that is cool. :)
***I dont know if it will be possible but I hope that you can come to costa rica when I end my mission. I think you would really like it here. Everybody is super chill. It's the culture here. Can you believe I have been here for 7 months?! The time passes so fast. But I am so glad I still have a lot of time left. 
I love you all and keep being strong. Always ,always put the Lord first, and I promise that He will always make a solution to our problems. I know it. Be happy. The Lord has given us so many blessings! I love you all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment