Extra Stuff

Click here to view my profile on mormon.org.

Friday, February 20, 2015

"Happy Heart Day!"



February 17, 2015


This week I dont know why but Im having a hard time remembering, it was such a blur. But I do know that we are working hard, and I love the feeling of teaching with the Spirit. I feel super grateful right now because my companion is a joy and a gift. We get along extremely well, feel the spirit, and have a really good teaching chemistry. I thank heavenly father every night for her, because we help each other daily. And laugh. I played mom yesterday because she got really sick. And then today I got really sick too. But I got a blessing. That helped me a lot. :) 

I want to say that I love being a missionary and find so much joy and strength in it. I love you dearly.  

Happy Heart Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment