Extra Stuff

Click here to view my profile on mormon.org.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

"Not gonna lie. This was a hard week."


To be completely 100% honest, this week was awful.  I don't want you to worry, but I have a rash on my hand that's pretty ugly. At first I thought it was a bug bite, but we sent pictures to the nurses and they told me that the doctor said it looks like Lyme Disease. They said it could also be an allergy to the new plants and weather. It doesn't hurt too much, and I think I am going to the dermatologist as soon a possible. Please don't worry too much. 

My otherwise health is so so. Being a missionary here is extremely stressful. I feel lost all the time, scared, and I am having a really hard time overcoming fears and worries. I have been having really bad feelings of anxiety and last night could not sleep at all. I also can't eat very much either. I always want to be hard working, diligent, kind, loving, and unafraid. But for some reason I am having a really hard time teaching. Even simple doctrine is hard to express and its just a huge, huge change. 

I want to be here, and I want to be a good missionary, but I have feelings of anxiety that is making it really,really hard for me to feel the Spirit. Thank you for all the prayers and I know it will be okay. Oh and Hellen doesn't want to be baptized anymore. We are trying to work with her but she feels like she doesn't have an answer. AH! Such stress.

I don't think I need anything. That package really did have so much good stuff. Thank you mom. I haven't had time to purchase a ukelele but when we go to San Jose I want to. :) And yes I will send pictures of the chapel so you can see. We try to keep it clean so it should be okay. I love you and I pray for you and thank you always for your prayers. 



I got to teach Sunday School. :) Cutest kids ever. I love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment