Extra Stuff

Click here to view my profile on mormon.org.

Monday, October 13, 2014

"Everyone is freaking out and saying that I have Dengue Fever."


Well, I have a fever today.  Everyone is freaking out and saying that it is Dengue Fever but i honestly dont think it is. I rested this morning and if it gets worse or continues, i will get help and medicine. I got a blessing from the elders today and i know everything will be okay so dont worry. I wear repellent every night too. But I know that you are always praying hard. Please dont worry.
 Its a cultural thing but If someone is a little bit sick, they take the whole day off and go the hospital pretty much. But I am fine. Im glad youve had a productive day! I forgot my camera so I will have to send photos next week. Im so sorry!

But this week was a week of miracles! Remember M? She is getting baptized this sunday. I can not believe how prepared she is. She seems to know everything already. What I love about our relationship with her is that we are not just her teachers, we are her friends. We go out for ice cream, and paint our nails, and talk about girl things. She draws super well and she gave me one of her drawings and I have it on my wall. But last night we had a super lesson with her and she told us that everything changed since she met us that one night. its so weird, i can see her as a missionary. She even told us that she wants to! Whew!

I bore my testimony in sacrament meeting and said absolutely everything I wanted to in spanish. The gift of tongues is real! I understand a ton and every day is better. I love you! Im sorry, I have to go, but please give my love to everyone!

Im sure my fever will get better. My body aches and my head too but its better than this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment