Extra Stuff

Click here to view my profile on mormon.org.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Singing in the rain!


Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy there. :) I'm alive don't worry!


I didn't write on Monday because our p-day was today because we went to the temple!! 

Business first hahaha. ;) SHOES. Please tell Sister Glover thank you for buying me some good shoes!! That is seriously so generous and kind of her!! 

Your question: Is Hermana Flores a sassy one.....allow me to sum that up in one word. YES. But I do love her a lot. She is super honest and likes to point out my faults. hahaha. But don't worry, the Latins have toughened me up and it doesn't even affect me anymore. haha. But we love each other. We love to sing together hymns on the uke every night. I tried to send a video but it wouldn't send. She is practicing her English and its really funny because I speak to her in English but with the Spanish accent that we always do!! She gets sooooo mad but she loves it. I love to tease her and all the missionaries.

What can I say? My brain is on fire from a ton of learning that we had this week! We had a leadership meeting that was AMAZING. They talked about the highest levels of obedience in Conduct, Conversations, and Cleanliness in our houses, and even how we dress and wear our makeup and do our hair and all that. The missionaries like to tease me for one thing....my hair. They always tease me and say I'm despeinada. That means I have messy hair. hee hee. but I'm putting more effort and trying to manage it. 




We also had some crazy adventures with President Laboriel. He took us home from the meeting because he had to do an interview, and we got stuck in traffic for 2 hours! And then we went to the interview with him but he took a wrong turn and we almost died because he starting driving towards the cars instead of with them! Ohh man such adventures. Then after he took us to McDonalds. oh the joys.

M is doing really good! She didn't want to pray, so we wrote like 4 little notes and put them around the house to remind her to pray. And she did!! She is still having some doubts but as we've been reading the Book of Mormon with her, she loves it. We read 3 Nephi 11 with her, and I was watching her to see if she was liking it, and she knew exactly where we were and loved it! 

 I know I say this every time, but there is POWER in reading the Book of Mormon.  We had a family night with all of our investigators at the church and it was a success! The bishop gave an awesome talk about families and we were able to meet members and neighbors. It was super special. :)) I love this ward so much and this area. The Lord is blessing us with finding families who are adorable and ready to learn. 

Until next week!!


"The District"


Singing in the rain!


HOLA!

LOVE my CR Family








No comments:

Post a Comment