Extra Stuff

Click here to view my profile on mormon.org.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

"I'm sure you miss my chocolate crumbs on the floor, Dad! Don't worry, I'm making plenty of messes down here too!"

Ok first of all, thank you for being so aware of me and helping me. My stomach is doing better. But all these carbs are loco! We are trying to eat more veggies and less rice. But please know I am doing just fine.

I am so glad you felt the Spirit in the story of J! He is doing very well. This fast sunday he bore his testimony and he literally was glowing. He told us that since his baptism he has felt so happy and sure of everything because he feels the guidance of the Holy Ghost. We are continuing to teach his girlfriend. She had a really good experience at church and I think that J's example will help her come to be baptized.

I cannot tell you what joy this work gives me and to be a small part of it! 

Thank you for fasting for me!! I feel it. I have been really healthy and I have not had any problems working hard. This week I got a blessing from the Patriarch in our branch. We were there for a quick visit and we both had the opportunity to get one. It was amazing. He is like our grandpa. :) 

I got your letter! Hahaha! I love your writing style Mom!! And also a really nice letter from Grammy and her Valentines package! BOTH made me smile. YOu are a ray of light to me! I know you are always there and I feel comforted and happy and still so close to you. I miss you and hope you and the family have a wonderful week! 

P.S. Max should win the cutest baby award!!!!!!!! His cheeks and face and little body!!!! I just want to eat him up.

I'm sure you miss my chocolate crumbs on the floor, Dad! Don't worry, I'm making plenty of messes down here too!
LOVE YOU ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment